Saturday, January 13, 2007

Back from a vacation...

I just came back from a vacation to India. This was a very special vacation, especially since I went back to India after 3 years. The highlight was meeting my nephew for the first time. He is simply fabulous & I can spend hours with him not worrying about anything & just having a great time.
I am a little sad now since my house feels so empty now without my family. But well, the decision to be away from my family is mine so I shouldn't be complaining! Some times when I think about an old friend or one of my grand father or grand mother, I wonder if I will ever see them again. May be the last time I met them was the last time I ever met...
I have also realised not to think about Money all the time. Well, Money is very important but there are other things that are much more important than Money like Family & Love.

No comments: